If you are a podcaster, or a wannabe podcaster, this episode is definitely for you!
Jason Norris of PodcastLocal.com joins us to talk about podcasting – from the startup, recommended equipment, obstacles to building a successful podcast. Jason is a podcast producer, editor, consultant, and advocate. He shows the people how to use the concept of on-the-go learning to teach, train, tell stories, and change lives.
Jason shares a lot of powerful and insightful messages. One of which is:
“The number 1 most important thing about local podcast is the people. People make up the community.”
Tune in for more!
- Jason’s Journey to Podcasting (1:25)
- If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Do Differently? (3:25)
- Tips and Advices for Wannabe Podcasters (5:45)
- Recommended Equipment for Local Podcasting (11:30)
- Biggest Struggle Local Podcasting (17:05)
- How to Grow Your Audience? (23:45)
AND MUCH MORE!
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Learn more about Jason Norris here.
- Get you FREE Guide about 10 ways to start (or enhance) your own local podcast.
- Listen to OnTheGo.FM for free podcasting insights and advice
- Rules in Podcasting:
- Recommended Podcasting Tools and Equipment:
- Audio Technica AT2005USB Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Zoom H6 Six-Track Portable Recorder
- Auphonic – Automatic audio post production web service for podcasts, broadcasters, radio shows, movies, screencasts and more
- This is Richardson – A podcast for Richardson, Texas
- Alabama Public Radio – a network of public radio stations based in Tuscaloosa, Alabama
- Do you want to take your podcast to the next level, but just don’t have the time to make it happen?
- Is your time stretched to the max, struggling to get your podcast episode out?
- Do you need help just getting started?
Podcast Guy Media can offer the solution to both recover your time and improve your podcast.