Looking for local podcasting tips? Great! Sit back, relax and listen to this episode with Chris Hollifield.
Chris Holifield is the host and producer of the I am Salt Lake podcast. Self taught in the podcasting world, he believes everyone should have an opportunity to share their story. Even though he was born and raised in California, he will always call Utah home. He lives in Salt Lake City with his wife, Krissie, and their daughter Lucy.
In this episode, Chris shares some great tips for people who want to start a local podcast and most importantly, how to grow it. One notable advice he gives is to spend money on hiring a coach. Why? Tune in to learn more!
- Being Self Taught: Chris’s Journey to Podcasting (0:28)
- If You Could Go Back In Time, What Would You Do Differently? (4:10)
- Tips and Advice for Starting a Local Podcast (5:30)
- Recommended Equipment for Local Podcasting (8:30)
- Overcoming Obstacles (10:20)
- How to Grow Your Audience? (14:30)
- Advertisements on Local Podcasting (19:50)
Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Do you want to take your podcast to the next level, but just don’t have the time to make it happen?
- Is your time stretched to the max, struggling to get your podcast episode out?
- Do you need help just getting started?
Podcast Guy Media can offer the solution to both recover your time and improve your podcast.